Friday, February 5, 2016

Kindle Sale The Witness by Kevin Marsh

I have told everyone I know in person and throughout social media about how much I love the novels of Kevin Marsh. His books are so engrossing, intelligently written and excellently plotted that I can't wait for the next one!  Yes, he is a friend of mine but I come to you out of honesty and without much bias. I just believe in his passion for the written word and his dedication to writing.

One of my favorite novels of his is a mystery set in Scotland, 'The Witness.'  When I tell you one of the most terrifying serial killers I have come across is the character Mr. Mac. My goodness his torture and psychological torment he puts his victims through like main character, Josie Macdonald. I found myself squirming in my seat, hands gripped on the arm of the sofa. I was curled up in a fetal position by the end of it! The Witness is a psychological thriller, gripping, page turner with intelligent writing and well thought out plots.

Now that it is on sale on Kindle I hope you will buy it. Even if you don't like it, it's only $1.30 that' s much cheaper than your Starbucks every morning! For those in the United Kingdom, the kindle is only £0.99

To purchase on kindle in the United States,   Amazon

To purchase on kindle in the United Kingdom, Amazon UK

2 comments:

Kevin Marsh said...

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
If this doesn't tempt readers to look at my books nothing will! X

Kimberly Eve said...

Hi Kevin,

I am always happy to help spread the word in any way I can!X

My review of The Unfinished Business of Eadie Browne by Freya North

  When your present meets your past, what do you take with you - and what do you leave behind? ** Eadie Browne is an odd child with unusual ...